The Lurve.

I've come to talk about love.
I would like to start off saying that love is something our mind can't control, it's not something your mind can take.
Love is communication between two souls that it's sometimes indestructible.
Love is something which has to be earned.
Love is something which cannot be bought or stolen.
Love is precious.
Love is you.

Love has to be cherished.
Love is uncontrollable. Something to deserve.
Love isn't a child's play, it's something which brings us back to life, maybe forever but not always.
Love can destroy you and re-make you.
Love is powerful.
Love is absolutely careless.
Love isn't dirty, but harmful.
Love is toxic.
Love is unconditional.
Love isn't simple.
nor it is complicated. Cos Love is you, Love is
All because,
Love is you, and only you.

-ThinkerInkedOut

Comments

Huda Merchant said…
And I still wonder over, I wonder who this "you" is :P I must meet her BK .-.
Btw, I love this. I love 'this post' like you love the secret 'you' :P
petrichor said…
I'd marry you. I would. I'm from Mumbai to..

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts