Engraved

How do you feel about me? Bring it from the start, erase me thoroughly, cause that fluid filled till the brim, is now overflowing.

Memories are good to remember. We had few, saved, lost and now erased.

That night I spoke out loud to the blank walls and wooden bed, everything paid off and tore apart.

How deep can you go to find me? 

How deep can you go to fetch me? 

How deep can you go to hold on to me from the apology, from all the trouble you gave me?

Incomplete.

I search beyond that broken building made of sand, guess what I find?

An empty heartbroken emotional soul, wounded by nails and concrete, injured.

You helped filled my vessel with sound and happiness, 
which made me feel full of life again.

You made me the thinker who inks out.


- ThinkerInkedOut


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts

The Lurve.