Its Not What I Came Here For

Drowsy as I lie on this bed,
regretting the decisions I made,
reminding myself everyday not to repeat,
hard.

I may not work as much as others,
but I've got my limit,
I've got my stack.

I may have wants and desires,
some accomplished, some undone.
Come save me from this dreadfulness,
cos this is how i throw it away.
I have no one to tell, no one to be with,
but I'm dealing with this emptiness.
For it may get better.

I've come to realise that, I need to become something just so I know that I'm doing the right thing.
My mind is always close to captivity,
but on lock-down.

I may not make sense to you right now, but to me its just way to vomit, a way to let out.

I need to start improving on my skill and charisma,
cos I'm too young to have a head so high, feeling absolutely numb,
wishing for my sins goodbye,
cursing all my lovers eyes.



Comments

Oscarpotterhead said…
"cos im too young having a head so high, feeling absolutely numb, wishing for my sins goodbye, and curse all my lovers eye."

Regret not a life lived so intensely that it left scars, rather one that was so uneventfully mundane that it did nothing except gave you the title of 'existing'.

Nonetheless, if a call for change came from within, follow it mercilessly.

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts

The Lurve.