A fruit full of dreams.











































Many many days ago there comes a flower in my life,
as she stays there, growing and blooming in her vase,
she tries hard to shower her essence on me,
as I, hard as a shell, don't give in.

One fine day, came a night, magical above all,
that made that flower bloom like never before,
for that flower wasn't hers, but mine.

Together we both grew tall and bright,
as the sun never faded away to dull our shining,
or to even gloom us on rainy days,
although we withered and fell off a few times, but ain't that a tiny part of life.

Time flew by,
She evolved in many colors and shapes,
As I just watched in admiration, not knowing that I may have grown too.

For I was enchanted under her magical spell of love and kindness,
I was blinded by the city lights, but not to her colors of her inner shadows.

Our surroundings were too complicated,
but we dwelled through the misery and drought,
and swallowed the pain away,
for we knew,
we were meant for each other.

- ThinkerInkedOut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

The Lurve.