She will be loved.





You left me all alone, no sleep, finding two full plates of food, people dreaming away, drunk.

You gave me a hard time, you forgot me, you thought i was a waste of time , but ill leave the door open and keep a key under the mat, if you ever come back, my heart will be open to you.
My love for you will be invisible , but ill act like you were never gone, 
my love for you still lies in my heart,
but remember this,
ill be waiting for you, even if you're miles apart.
ill keep a smile on my face, even though you gave me bad times. 
ill always be there for you, you'll always be special, no matter how far you run from me, no matter how many people hate you, no matter you love someone else, but ill be there for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts

The Lurve.