My Inception

Mocking the fact here I sit with no company to accompany,
eavesdropping at the imaginary gossip on the greenwood tree.
A silent stream flows beneath my skin,
music running through my head, 
waiting for a person to come by and say hello,
but as I reckon, no one takes this weary path of loneliness.

I decide to take a stroll as the crimson sun bathed my body with warmth and satisfaction.
It felt good.

Clouds cover the sunshine, making everything gloomy and dull,
The scent of happiness had floated away.
I move along to the edge of the mountain, where I see a mistress lying on the ground, 
weeping for her lost.
I stop and stare at her, swollen and torn apart.
Her dress withered and borrowed, but beautiful.
She could hardly speak a word but her eyes showed me the world.

I was taken into deep thought, as the heaviness of my heart swayed away with taking just a glance at her,
I fell in love.
We both gazed at each for a while as the sun dipped lower into the sea, but nor time neighter nature could not move us away.
I gave her all my affection and love, enhancing our inner beauty. 

We layed there till sunset, waiting for the stars and trying to figure how to love even though we already had.

I wooed her till we dozed off into a dream.
In those dreams, I saw dead soldiers and an army of defeat and sorrow.
Figured it must be something which may have brought her here.

I wake up in a sudden from that scene and she'd fled. 
I looked for her everywhere, every corner. I called out for her with having no knowledge of her name. 
Love was my only calling.

Her absence made me realise the emptiness inside of me,
As my soul sobs and moans for her presence, 
I feel like I'm falling off a cliff with no end to it.

A few hours later, I collect up all the scattered courage I had, 
and make way back to the tree I rested upon, It felt like it called me back. 

I reach the tree and see a piece of paper stuck on the bark, 
It said, "Forgive me for what I've done, I cant love you now or ever. I don't belong from this place. Think of me as your imaginary friend, for I will never forget what you were like, because the moment we shared was real and unforgettable."

The letter didnt say who it was from, but the words felt like it was written with magic.

I was awestruck with happiness and sadness at the same time. I have never felt this kind of magic. 

For maybe it was all just a dream, 

sitting underneath the greenwood tree. 

- ThinkerInkedOut 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts

The Lurve.