City of blinding lights



Impressed by the treacherous,
Fascinated by the poor.
Amused by the mediocre.
Sitting under the greenwood tree, reminiscing about the past,
keeping an eye on the wild.
As it has no limits.

In this city of blinding lights,
I find you brightening up thy sky,
watching that candle blow away,
As it takes away the glare from this poisonous sky.

I scream underwater, no voices heard.
try touching the tiled floor, too numb to move.
I have no control over my mind and soul,
nor I've got luck within.

Come save thee soul from rebellious sadists,
For this could be the end of me, no one shall know I'm dead and gone.
So long, that, you'd not know if you're standing above me where I'm sown.

 - ThinkerInkedOut



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

Random Thoughts

The Lurve.