Passing Trains

 

We were just like two passing trains.

Both keeping our speed right, 
Stopping at stations to rest, 
But time had to pass, 
And so did we. 

I saw her coming in full speed and light, 
We crossed from side to side, 
Our boggies did not last, 
For she had her way to climb, 
And so did I. 

The only difference was, 
She had the strength and vision to pull and carry, 
Whilst I mesmerized by her attire and glory. 
Tangling in my thoughts, 
Brushing through old paths, 
Selfishly choosing my track, 
For now, I know, 
She was bound to have it different. 

Cos, what's meant to happen will happen, 
As we just two trains passing by, 
Just like any other, 
But different in our own ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

Assumptions by a Introspecting Procrastinator.

The Lurve.